Rica has over 40 years experience of consumer research with older and disabled people.
We have now launched a new website!
Visit our new site for the latest information on our research services. We've left the old site up here for reference, but we'll be discontinuing it in the near future.
We carry out commissioned research for a wide range of clients from all sectors, as well as carrying out our own programme of work.
Our specialist expertise and resources includes:
- our own 250 person user testing panel of older and disabled people
- our own national mystery shopping panel of 85 older and disabled people
- usability and accessibility evaluation expertise
- comparative product testing and technical testing
- focus groups and in-depth survey research
- rigourous research procedures accredited by the Information Standard
For information on our research case studies and clients.
Business Disability Forum Research Partnership
Rica has joined forces with the Business Disability Forum to deliver consumer research services to their members.
The Business Disability Forum is the world's leading employers' organisation focused on disability as it affects business. Their mission is to enable companies to become disability confident by making it easier to recruit and retain disabled employees and to serve disabled customers.