Our independent research on cookers can help you make an informed choice of what cooking appliance to buy.
- Identify the features found on cooking appliances for your needs and situation at home.
- Ask retailers which products have the features you need
- Be prepared to compromise.
The compromises that you may need to make will depend on:
- How much can you see?
- Can you easily turn knobs or press buttons?
- Do you remember things easily?
- Will your future needs be different?
- How much can you afford to spend?
- What space is available in the kitchen?
- Who else uses the kitchen?
Click on the following links for further information
Last updated: January 2015