Surveys of older and disabled people
Why choose Rica?
- Specialists in inclusive research methodologies, ensuring all disabled people can take part
- Online and paper questionnaires, telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Recruiting disabled and older participants (see our Consumer Panels section) and advising on sampling issues
- In-car safety technology - survey of older drivers' views and experiences, 2014 (PDF)
- Mobility scooter user survey - summary - commissioned by the Department for Transport, 2014 (PDF)
- Scooters on public transport - report to the Department for Transport, 2013 (PDF)
- Equipment services - report to the Department of Health, 2011(PDF)
- WheelPower survey - commissioned by English Federation of Disability Sport.
Fieldwork for large-scale surveys is sub-contracted to survey research agencies, although all our survey questionnaires are designed and written by our own experienced staff, and tested by carrying out pilot surveys.
Last updated: August 2016